Sunday, September 28, 2008

Episode 14: Forever Whatever

So things with The Suit and that's alright I suppose. Not that there was anything to "work out" - we're both not in the place for a relationship. That simple.

So, if I'm just sleeping with this guy, what's the rules with dating? Do I have to tell fuck buddy that I'm seeing someone? Do I have to see the person I'm seeing that I have a fuck buddy? What are these rules, and do I even have to follow them?

This comes up because I might have a date with someone tonight. I don't know if it's a date (it's probably not) but I've been flirting with this guy for awhile now. I know he used to have a little crush on me, but gave up after he found out (at the time) I had a crush on his good friend. So whatever, maybe those feelings are back... Don't get me wrong, I do like this guy as well... My issue is I don't know if I can get past the "friend" phase. Yeah, that's really the question: If I can get past the "friends" thing and be a little more romantically interested in him. We'll see I guess...

No comments: